Rick Chard of Paintball Events Unlimited and Mike Peverill of Pev’s Paintball are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Paintball Field Conference. The two day conference will be held on May 3 & 4, 2011 at the Holiday Inn Dulles and at Pev’s Paintball. Have the opportunity to learn from Mike “Pev” Peverill, owner of one of the world’s most premier paintball field facilities, receive hours of classroom training, attend informational seminars, meet with sponsoring industry exhibitors, network with other field owners at a “Cinco de Mayo” themed cocktail party and experience a tour of Pev’s Paintball.
This industry event is sponsored by Tippmann Sports, NXe, Pev’s Paintball, Bauer Compressors, KEE Action Sports, K-Pro Netting, Ninja Paintball, ProCaps Direct & Valken Distribution. Paintball Events Unlimited, known for presenting the popular Paintball Extravaganza International, promises that this event will be the greatest value for field education and certainly the premier event for field training and networking in 2011.
Training at the conference will include but not limited to:
- Field Marketing presentation by Mike Peverill on the topic of “Growing Your Customer Base with Limited Dollars”.
- Big Games @ Your Field presentation by Blue Hanse.
- Insurance & Safety requirements and necessity.
- Equipment leasing options.
- Birthday Party Planning & Profits.
- Up Front Field Operation.
- Compressor Preventative Maintenance.
- Rental Equipment Preventative Maintenance.
- On Going Field Maintenance.
- Field Operations.
Major Conference Sponsors
KEE Action Sports